Mindfulness is an incredible tool to help us understand, tolerate, and deal with our mind states and emotions in healthy ways. It helps us to become aware of our habitual thought patterns and reactivity towards ourselves, people and situations around us. It helps us to create more space and learn to respond to life other than react.
One on One Coaching
I offer one on one mindfulness coaching with the aim to support your journey towards a sustainable heathy lifestyle. The programs are additional to any of my fitness, nutrition or holistic packages and they will vary according to your current goals.
Get in touch to find out ways we can work together.
Still Water Insight Group
I also facilitate a weekly Insight Meditation group that is run by donation. The aim is to bring people together to meditate and discuss a variety of topics on Mindfulness and Meditation.
We meet on Tuesdays on Weekly basis for a 40-min meditation, cuppa tea and a mindful group discussion.
- Location: 1/5 Vuko Place – Warriewood – 2102 (Earth Care Centre)
- Time:From 6.50pm for a 7.10pm start, finishing at around 9.00pm
- Cost: $5 towards costs plus a suggested minimum of $10 “dana” for teachers when we have them. If you’d like to attend but can’t afford this please simply give what you can as we don’t want cost to be a barrier to participation.
- Bring: Your own Meditation equipment: cushion, mat, blanket, etc. Chairs will be provided.
- Parking: Easy parking available in complex.
Check out our Website to find out more.